We believe we have the most cost effective and flexible chip timing service on the market. We provide a professional client orientated service from start to finish and you can trust that we’ll provide you with an outstanding service throughout your event. Whether it is a 10k run for 100 people, an obstacle course race for 1,000 people, or a half marathon for 20,000 people, we have the race timing service for you.
We work closely with you, the event organiser, to identify your timing and results service needs, and ensure you receive the professional service you and your customers demand.
Our services range from a simple set-up with a finish line mat for runner gun time, to start and finish timing points for chip and gun times, through to multiple on-course remote timing points (eg. 10k and 10 mile timing points within a half marathon).
Typical services per event
- live results with print-outs at the finish line
- live to web results with leader-board tracking available during the race
- social media and certificate features
- printed prize-giving results for presentations
- announcer output for race commentator with live information
- cutting edge equipment, built by world leaders in sports timing, for extremely reliable results detection
- single-use timing chips where required, so no need for a ‘de-tagging team’ at the finish line
- race fulfilment
- intermediate timing points
- split start locations
- onsite feed to race HQ display screens
We can provide you with a wide range of equipment and consumables at competitive rates for your event. Ranging from race numbers to gantries to timing clocks and personalised race numbers.
We can also fully manage the race for you and cater for the whole process from online entries through to the successful completion of the event on race day.
For a competitive race timing estimate, use the Contact Us option.